ReviewPro is a cloud-based solution for the hospitality sector that allows a deep understanding of the online reputation performance as well as the operational services. It offers detailed information and insights through data statistics, which help hoteliers provide a more guest-focused service and also improve their online reputation.
The web was first built in 2008 and it consisted in a feed of Online Reviews extracted from different sources. As the company kept growing, the platform also felt the need to expand its product diversity.
When I first joined the team they were starting executing a deep update in tech and design, moving the tool from version 2.0 to 3.0.
Above some screenshots of the previous site on version 2.0.
As any young designer, this poses a challenge: different products within the tool (Online Reviews, Guest Surveys, Semantic analysis & Case Management) with their corresponding pages and complex settings to be defined. Apart from displaying everything in a more modern interface, the whole architecture was redefined.
Among the objectives to accomplish, there were:
- Change the platform to a responsive interface
- Launch the first mobile app (Web App).
- Improving the workflow and navigation.
- Reduce loading times.
- Improve existing functionalities and implement new features.
- Make interface more user-friendly by simplifying the tool.
- Document and define components library.
- Enliven the interface according to the brand.
Above some screenshots of the actual site on version 3.0.